Wow I never realized how much I missed Drews voice
Everyone complains about how small the e3 fandom is but like I’m totally fine with it. No mobbing, no rude and overbearing fans, no fans that ship the boys romantically, it’s easy as fuck to meet them, oh and they can actually leave their house without fear of fans and paparazzi attacking them. And more for us tbh, am I right ladies?
I need to see emblem3 again I’m having withdrawals
alright team lets get this straight we fucked up last time with album promotion, yes ntl disappointed a lot of us but that was no excuse so this year we are going to promote the shit out of emblem3 ok we are going to request their single on radio stations and promote music videos and make up for last year this is emblem3’s year ok cool go wildcats
Alright, this is all new to me so I don’t have everything but so far, this is what I know.
- After going solo, Drew got two (I don’t know if they were new friends or if they’ve known each other) guys as part of his new “team”. They were Jack Mudd and Ace Evace.
- Ace lived next door to Drew and was the one with him when the whole shooting thing happened. (Shooting thing: Drew tweeted about being in his apartment and hearing gun shots outside. He called the police and was laying flat on the floor until they showed up. Everyone got out unscathed and there was no more info shared about it.)
- They also recently moved in together, the three of them.
- So on this incident, Jack recently tweeted how some “lying and stealing” went on and they “don’t talk to Ace anymore.”
- Another person, I’m not sure of her relation, tweeted that these tweets were because Ace stole Drew’s IndieGoGo funds. Ace is no longer part of the #WeTheChange Movement.
I hope that clears it a bit, that’s all I know as of now.